Building Projects (BP)
The department Building Projects (BP) coordinates all construction measures of KIT at all sites.
On Campus North and Campus East, this is done as representative of the client KIT, on Campus South and Campus West as representative of the users towards the Landesbetrieb Vermögen und Bau Baden-Württemberg (VBA) as owner representative of the state of Baden-Württemberg.
Together with the users, we develop concepts for redevelopment measures, conversions, and new buildings.
- Participation in the determination of requirements and, derived from this, the formulation of performance requirements for architects and specialist planners as well as the preparation of building applications to the Landesbetrieb Vermögen und Bau Baden-Württemberg (VBA).
- Taking over the tasks of the owner (= KIT), project management and project control and thus controlling and monitoring the achievement of objectives with regard to costs, deadlines and quality.
- Coordination of all contacts with approval authorities, the financial backers and the ministries involved in the process at federal and state level.
- Documentation of the building and plant stock in accordance with all relevant regulations and guidelines. The aim is to sustainably support and optimize the availability, completeness and topicality of comprehensive building and property information. The documentation guideline and the CAD guideline are available in the Link- und Downloadcenter.
A selection of planned and built projects as well as development studies can be found in the Link- und Downloadcenter.
If you would like to find out how you can notify us of your conversion, renovation and new construction projects, take a look at the process of initiating construction measures in the Link- und Downloadcenter.
To implement these tasks, the department Construction Projects (BP) is divided into two teams:
- Construction Planning (BPL)
- Technical Building Services (TGA)
Please contact our contact persons for further information.
Building: 0141, Room: 336
Phone: +49 721 608-25209
E-Mail: werner uher∂ kit edu